How to make yourself a curly bun
If you want a casual style, choose to wear it disheveled:
- Ripple the hair using a bit of shaping foam and, if you wish, the diffuser.
- Take strands of different thicknesses and secure them with hairpins in the crown area. Improvise and mix them as you see, without worrying that they are aligned or proportional.
- It is important that you do not pick them up at the tips, since they have to be loose to create that disheveled effect you are looking for. Let them fall at different heights.
To get a good pick up structured, choose to define curls well:
- If you already have the curly hair u wavy, just put some foam or gel fixative on the hair and mold it with your fingers. Then tilt your head forward so that the hair falls and dry it with the diffuser.
- If you have straight hair or you have trouble curling it, the best option is the curlers.
Once you have achieved some good curls of hair we will go on to make the bun:
- Become a ponytail at the top of the crown.
- Take a lock and hold it with a fork at the base of the ponytail.
- Do the same with the rest of the hair and when you're done touch up the collection by hiding the tips.
- Finally, give him imagination and leave some loose strand, or complements the collection with a braid. Remember that experimenting with hair is the best way to get the best hairstyles.