Mustache wallpapers for your computer
November is the month of the mustache. The organization Movember Foundation put by changing the face to the men's health, raising funds to finance aid programs for men affected by prostate and testicular cancer. All under the mustache symbol. During the month of Movember (November) he challenges men to grow a mustache, to generate conversation and raise vital funds for their men's health programs. You will see them everywhere. The objective? Raise awareness and support the cause.
If you also want to support the cause, during this month, change the wallpaper and fill it with mustaches! Click on the image of whiskers Hogarmania that you like the most, guard the big picture and put it as background desktop.
4 Movember style mustache wallpapers for your computer
This first example stands out for being very simple and having small black mustaches combined with small circles of two sizes.
This second wallpaper has a more vintage style. The mustaches in yellow brown, orange and blue stand out.
With a blue background tone and mustaches in blue, brown and beige, this other example is also a computer background with a small vintage touch.
If we want a simpler wallpaper that has different colored mustaches, this last example will be perfect. Yellow, pink and bluish mustaches in different shades.
A simple image of mustaches hanging on a rope and a simple background. All mustaches are black.
How to change my computer wallpaper?
1. Click on the image of Hogarutil mustaches that you like the most.
2. Save the large image to your desktop or folder of your choice.
3. Go to the desktop and click with the right mouse button. In the drop-down menu, select Properties
4. You will get a Display Properties box. Click on the top tab Desk.
5. Click on the button on the right Examine and look for the photo of the wallpaper where you have saved it.
6. To finish click on the lower button of Apply. And your mustache background will appear!