Natural witch hazel deodorant
This fresh and spicy deodorant fromwitch hazel Body is applied with sprayer and allows you to avoid the use of products derived from aluminum. Witch hazel is gently astringent and acts as a perfect base for mixing antibacterial essential oils. Spray your skin with the deodorant after showering and then apply it as many times as you wish. You can also use it as a foot freshener.
Ingredients for the elaboration of witch hazel deodorant
- Witch hazel 90ml
- 2 teaspoons vegetable glycerin
- 2 drops of clove essential oil
- 2 drops of coriander essential oil
- 5 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 5 drops of lime essential oil
- 5 drops of palmarosa essential oil (Indian geranium)
Witch hazel spice deodorant
1. Mix witch hazel and vegetable glycerin well
2. Add essential oils and stir well
3. Keep it in a sterile dark glass bottle, preferably with a spray. Shake well before using to make sure all ingredients are well mixed.
Duration: 6 months from its elaboration.